The Palm Beaches are full of beauty and wondrous places that visitors from around the world explore and marvel every day. Boynton Beach is home to many of these world-wide favorites, here is a sneak peek into some must-see’s in Boynton:
1. Scuba Diving from the Boynton Harbor Marina – Put on your flippers and jump off of one of the daily diving charters that depart from the Boynton Harbor Marina. Scuba diving the waters of Boynton Beach reveal the submerged wonders brought in with the Gulf Stream current. Colorful fish, coral and sea urchin inhabit the seabed, while moray eels and turtles pass by. Dives introduce the natural reefs of the area, as well as Lofthus, an underwater shipwreck preserve, for the ultimate diving expedition.
2. Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge – Explore this northern portion of the Everglades and paddle on a “river of grass” through native sawgrass marsh. The Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Refuge is a Florida staple for birding and for wildlife watching in this unique eco-system. Be sure to take a kayak trip or join a ranger-led guided tour to learn about a few of the 250 birds, endothermic mammals and amphibians that inhabit the area, including a few of the threatened species, such as the American Alligator and Wood Stork.
3. Oceanfront Park Beach – When it comes to pristine beaches, Boynton has it covered. Oceanfront Park, Boynton Beach’s municipal beach park, offers a playground, canopy-covered walkways, BBQ grills, The Sand Dollar Café concession stand and a rental stand for last-minute lounge chairs and umbrellas.
4. Craft Breweries & Tastings – Sample the variety of local craft brews, where no two breweries are alike. Discover Due South Brewing Company, the newest nano-brews of Devour Brewing Co. and, May 2015’s most recent addition, Copperpoint Brewing Co. Keep an eye out for two more breweries on the horizon: Odd Breed Wild Ales and Driftwood Ales. And, what if we said there was a selection of more than 300 craft beers from around the world in one location? Take on the challenge of choice, and check out Brass Tap Beer Bar. Daily specials, live music and monthly events make this destination a “must” for beer connoisseurs.
5. Peninsula On the Intracoastal – Peninsula on the Intracoastal in Boynton Beach provides its residents with a waterfront entertainment center complete with resort-style lagoon pool, barbecue grilles, outdoor billiards table, and a cyber lounge. The only thing better than overlooking the water, is getting out on the water. Choose a waterfront home with nearby marinas so you can enjoy South Florida to its fullest.
With luxury townhomes and waterfront condos, residents enjoy the South Florida lifestyle every day. Luxury amenities and features allow residents to enjoy more time outdoors and less time on chores and upkeep. Stop in for a visit and see for yourself or click here to see our most popular floor plan.